Please select any one court into the list 1st District Court, Add- $ 300 14A District Court, Add- $ 250 14B District Court, Add- $ 250 15th District Court, Add- $ 250 16th District Court, Add- $ 100 17th District Court, Add- $ 100 18th District Court, Add- $ 100 19th District Court, Add- $ 100 20th District Court, Add- $ 100 21st District Court, Add- $ 100 22nd District Court, Add- $ 100 23rd District Court, Add- $ 100 24th District Court, Add- $ 100 25th District Court, Add- $ 27th District Court, Add- $ 100 28th District Court, Add- $ 100 29th District Court, Add- $ 0 30th District Court, Add- $ 100 31st District Court, Add- $ 100 32A District Court, Add- $ 100 33rd District Court, Add- $ 250 34th District Court, Add- $ 100 35th District Court, Add- $ 100 36th District Court, Add- $ 100 37th District Court, Add- $ 100 38th District Court, Add- $ 100 39th District Court, Add- $ 100 40th District Court, Add- $ 100 41 A District Court, Add- $ 100 41 B District Court, Add- $ 100 42nd District Court, Add- $ 150 43rd District Court, Add- $ 100 44th District Court, Add- $ 100 45th District Court, Add- $ 100 46th District Court, Add- $ 100 47th District Court, Add- $ 100 48th District Court, Add- $ 100 50th District Court, Add- $ 100 51st District Court, Add- $ 50 52-1 District Court, Add- $ 100 52-2 District Court, Add- $ 200 52-3 District Court, Add- $ 100 52-4 District Court, Add- $ 100 Grosse Pointe Park Municipal Court, Add- $ 100 Grosse Pointe Woods Municipal Court, Add- $ 100 Grosse Pointe Farms Municipal Court, Add- $ 100 Grosse Pointe Shores Municipal Court, Add- $ 100 55th District Court, Add- $ 250 53rd District Court, Add- $ 400 67th District Court, Add- $ 200 12th District Court, Add- $ 300 72nd District Court, Add- $ 250
We do not currently cover this area through our online submission page. If you would like representation on a traffic matter in this court, please call 1(844) ZERO-TIX
Your ticket may be in default. Please call 1(844) ZERO-TIX for assistance
ENGAGEMENT AGREEMENT FOR LEGAL SERVICES
The undersigned hereinafter referred to as “Client” does hereby employ and engage Steven Mamat working for and on behalf of Elimitix, PLLC hereinafter referred to as “Attorneys” to represent Client as legal counsel for all purposes in connection with:
Traffic Ticket Defense -
With the following conditions:
1. Attorneys agree to set aside time to engage and represent Client and will devote their full professional ability to the legal representation. Furthermore, Client agrees to fully cooperate with Attorneys.
2. Client has agreed to the MINIMUM FEE stated above to Steven Mamat and Elimitix, PLLC for the above mentioned services. Payment shall be made in full. The fee will be deemed earned upon execution of this agreement.
3. This MINIMUM FEE will cover all pre-hearing services, file preparation and representation at a formal hearing for a civil infraction. This fee will not include conducting a formal hearing and any other costs associated with representation on this matter. Furthermore, this fee will not cover representation for any misdemeanor or felony offense.
4. Client agrees and understands that this MINIMUM FEE is completely NON-REFUNDABLE and that NO PORTION of this MINIMUM FEE shall be returned to client under any circumstances, except as outlined in section 5 of this agreement.
5. Client agrees that Attorneys have made no promises or guarantees regarding the outcome of the case. Client hereby acknowledges receipt of a copy of this agreement. Attorneys, however, will award Client a full refund of the earned fee under the following circumstances:
(a) Should Client receive points after the filing of Attorneys appearance on the above referenced ticket number and Client has not been issued a traffic citation within the last five (5) years, Attorneys will provide a full refund provided the case is not in the following jurisdictions: 15th District Court, 19th District Court or in any jurisdiction outside of Wayne or Macomb County and/or client has been cited with any incident involving a motor vehicle accident, a citation involving more than 1 point and/or multiple
offenses and cited by the officer as having driven in excess of ten (10) miles per hour over the posted speed limit.
6. Client agrees that Attorneys’ agreement to render services will terminate at such time as (a) the proceedings described above are concluded (with or without prejudice); or (b) at the time a finding of responsibility or dismissal is entered; or (c) in the event of any final disposition.
7. Client understands that, if Client becomes unable to continue to meet the financial requirements of this Agreement or any other obligations of Client to Attorneys, Attorneys reserve the right to withdraw from representing Client in this case.
8. Client agrees and authorizes attorneys to plead responsible to any moving violation/civil infraction, including any violation for which a citation was given, should Attorneys appear in court.
9. Client’s initial payment shall cover one (1) court appearance, and charges will be rendered for each additional court appearance in the event the hearing is adjourned or as determined by the court. Each court appearance shall be billed at $199.00. Client expressly authorizes Attorneys to charge Client’s credit card on file for each additional appearance.
10. Only upon Attorney’s review of Client’s case and subsequent submission of appearance in the appropriate court of jurisdiction, will Attorney be obligated to represent Client in any way on a particular civil infraction. Client, however, expressly understands that by executing this agreement, he/she has engaged the attorney services and all fees will have been deemed earned in accordance with paragraph 2 of this agreement.
11. Client expressly understands that he or she shall be deemed to have received valid notice and information regarding the status of their case through the Elimitix status center. Client may obtain updates regarding the status of their case by logging in to their secure client account or inputting their access code in the appropriate area of the Elimitix website. Client may also obtain information regarding the status of their case by calling the office of Attorney or the court where the matter is held. Client understands that Attorney will not proactively inform Client regarding the status in any other method other than Attorney website. Client understands that they may be assessed fines the day of the appearance by Attorney and that those fines may required to be paid that particular day. It is imperative that Client regularly checks www.elimitix.com, their email and/or calls the court of jurisdiction to inquire about the status of their case.
12. Client expressly declares that all information it has presented to Attorney is truthful and accurate and expressly disclaims any liability by Attorneys should Attorneys rely on any inaccurate or untruthful information during representation of client.
13. This parties agree that this agreement only applies to civil infraction matters. If, after review, Attorneys discover that a ticket submitted is a misdemeanor infraction, Attorneys shall promptly notify Client that a separate engagement agreement will need to be executed for Attorneys’ services.
14. I have read this contract, have received a copy of it, and agree to its terms and conditions. There are no other agreements, oral or otherwise, between Client and Attorneys.