Ticket No *
We do not currently cover this area through our online submission page. If you would like representation on a traffic matter in this court, please call 1(844) ZERO-TIX
Your ticket may be in default. Please call 1(844) ZERO-TIX for assistance
Date ticket was issued. *
REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT FOR LEGAL SERVICES
The undersigned hereinafter referred to as “Client” does hereby employ and retain Elimitix, PLLC hereinafter referred to as “Attorneys” to represent Client as legal counsel for all purposes in connection with:
Traffic Ticket Defense - Ticket Number
Jurisdiction: Court Name
with the following conditions:
1. Attorneys agree to represent Client and will devote their full professional ability to the case and Client agrees to fully cooperate with Attorneys.
2. Client has agreed to the MINIMUM FEE stated above to Elimitix, PLLC for the above mentioned services. Payment shall be made in full.
3. This MINIMUM FEE will cover all pre-hearing services, file preparation and representation at a formal hearing. This fee will not include conducting a formal hearing and any other costs associated with representation on this matter.
4. Client agrees and understands that this MINIMUM FEE is completely NON-REFUNDABLE and that NO PORTION of this MINIMUM FEE shall be returned to client under any circumstances, except as outlined in section 5 of this agreement.
5. Client agrees that Attorneys have made no promises or guarantees regarding the outcome of the case. Client hereby acknowledges receipt of a copy of this agreement. Attorneys, however, will award Client a full refund under the following circumstances:
(a) Should Client receive points after the filing of Attorneys appearance on the above referenced ticket number and Client has not been issued a traffic citation within the last five (5) years, Attorneys will provide a full refund provided the case is not in the following jurisdictions: 15th District Court, 19th District Court or in any jurisdiction outside of Wayne or Macomb County and/or client has been cited with any incident involving a motor vehicle accident, a citation involving more than 1 point and/or multiple
6. Client agrees that Attorneys’ agreement to render services will terminate at such time as (a) the proceedings described above are concluded (with or without prejudice); or (b) at the time a finding of responsibility or dismissal is entered; or (c) in the event of any final disposition.
7. Client understands that, if Client becomes unable to continue to meet the financial requirements of this Agreement or any other obligations of Client to Attorneys, Attorneys reserve the right to withdraw from representing Client in this case.
8. Client agrees and authorizes attorneys to plead responsible to any moving violation/civil infraction, including any violation for which a citation was given, should Attorneys appear in court.
9. Client’s initial payment shall cover one (1) court appearance, and charges will be rendered for each additional court appearance in the event the hearing is adjourned or as determined by the court. Each court appearance shall be billed at $99.00.
10. Only upon Attorney’s review of Client’s case and subsequent submission of appearance in the appropriate court of jurisdiction, will Attorney be obligated to represent Client in any way. At no time prior to Attorney’s filing of an appearance in the submitted matter will Attorney be required to act on Client’s behalf. Client understands there is NO attorney-client relationship until Attorneys’ appearance is filed on the above referenced ticket number. Should Attorney decline to take Client’s case after review, Client shall be entitled to a full refund.
11. Client expressly understands that he or she shall be deemed to have received valid notice and information regarding the status of their case through the Elimitix status center. Client may obtain updates regarding the status of their case by logging in to their secure client account or inputting their access code in the appropriate area of the Elimitix website. Client may also obtain information regarding the status of their case by calling the office of Attorney or the court where the matter is held. Client understands that Attorney will not proactively inform Client regarding the status in any other method other than Attorney website. Client understands that they may be assessed fines the day of the appearance by Attorney and that those fines may required to be paid that particular day. It is imperative that Client regularly checks www.elimitix.com, their email and/or calls the court of jurisdiction to inquire about the status of their case.
12. Client expressly declares that all information it has presented to Attorney is truthful and accurate and expressly disclaims any liability by Attorneys should Attorneys rely on any inaccurate or untruthful information during representation of client.
13. I have read this contract, have received a copy of it, and agree to its terms and conditions. There are no other agreements, oral or otherwise, between Client and Attorneys.